It’s that time of the year again: time to change the clocks. In the US, daylight time (or summer time) begins on 13 March. In the Netherlands, it starts on 27 March.
- Daylight is the natural light that is there during the day.
- If you save something you make sure it is not lost or wasted.
- A concept is an idea.
- An entomologist is an expert in insects and studies insects.
- to increase – to become greater, larger, bigger, more
- Fill in the missing words:
Daylight saving time gives us ……………………. of daylight during the summer.
- Does everyone think daylight saving time is a good idea?
- Which country first started using daylight saving time?
- How many countries use daylight saving time now?
- How many states of the United States of America do not use daylight saving time?