Tracy Williams can spot a piece of Lego where others just see seaweed and sand.
Watch the video up to 2:37.
- If you spot something you suddenly see it.
- octopus – a sea animal with a soft body and eight long arms
- reef – a long line of rocks or sand, with the top just above or just below the surface of the sea
- If something is common, it is found in large numbers.
- The rarest thing is something of which there are just a few.
- ocean currents – the steady, continuous movements of sea water
- decade – a period of 10 years
- for decades – for tens of years
- What happened in 1997?
- Name three or more kinds of Lego pieces Tracy has found over the years.
- How many green dragons have been found at Tracy’s beach?
- How many containers did the ship lose?
- How many years can plastic stay like plastic in the ocean or anywhere in nature?