An old song that is suddenly popular again and other news.
- The number one song is the song that is the most listened to at that time.
- A track is one of the songs or pieces of music on a recording.
- If a song tops the charts it is at the top of the lists of the bestselling pop singles.
- If a song is smashing records it is more popular, more listened to, etc. than any other song.
- Something that is launched into the spotlights is suddenly getting attention by many people.
- Aboriginal means belonging to one of the tribes that lived in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- An iconic bridge is an important or impressive bridge that is like a symbol of something.
For question 1, watch the video up to 1.55.
- Which two news stories are in the first 1:55 minutes of the video?
a Guardians of the Galaxy and Stranger Things.
b Kate Bush and the flags on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
c ‘Running up that Hill’ and Netflix.
d ‘Stranger Things’ and Kate Bush.
For questions 2 and 3, watch the video up to 1.38.
- When did the song ‘Running up that Hill’ by Kate Bush first come out?
- How did Kate Bush and ‘Running up that Hill’ go even more viral?
a With ‘Dreams’ by Fleetwood Mac.
b With 2 million videos on TikTok.
c With Guardians of the Galaxy.
d With her record for youngest woman to top the UK charts.
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.