Five years ago, a big fire broke out in Grenfell Tower. It was a the 24-storey block of flats in West London. 72 people died in the fire and more than 70 other people were injured.
- If you cope with a problem, you deal with it successfully.
- A survivor of a disaster is someone who continues to live afterwards, eventhough he or she was almost killed in this situation.
- A disaster is a very bad accident such as an earthquake or a plane crash. Especially one in which a lot of people are killed.
- If you overcome a problem you deal with it succesfully.
- A community service is something done for people who live in a particular area or place.
- The people who lost family or friends in the Grenfell Tower fire are impacted by Grenfell.
- What is Kids on the Green?
a A community service that helps kids to develop their artistic skills and more.
b A community service that helps kids who used to live in Grenfell Tower with their homework.
c A music school that is at the same place where Grenfell Tower used to be.
d An after-school activity centre for kids who lost their parents in the Grenfell Tower fire.
- What is true about Destiny? Choose all the correct answers.
a Music has helped her cope with the Grenfell situation.
b She had the idea to set up Kids on the Green.
c She lost her friend Isaac in the Grenfell fire.
d She would have saved her friend if she had a chance.
e She wrote a song that you can always overcome a problem.
- Luana has written a song. What is it about? Choose all the correct answers.
a Loving your parents and friends.
b There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
c You are not alone.
d You can always have a good future.
e You can always overcome a problem
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.