- A nightmare is a very bad and frightening dream.
- The negative, troubled, or antagonistic part of someone or something that is usually kept concealed. My mom is alwa
- The dark side of something are the parts of a person or thing that are unpleasant, evil or just very bad.
- If you buy or sell something in bulk, you buy or sell it in large amounts.
- A landfill is a place where trash and garbage are dumped.
- Environmentally friendly actions or processes are not bad for nature and all the world around us.
1. What is typical for “fast fashion”? Choose all correct options. Fast fashion is….
a … cheap
b … dark
c … made by small businesses
d … made in bulk
e … poorly made
2. Which changes have made fast fashion possible?
a Basic tools to mend or restyle poorly made clothing.
b Innovations like synthetic material and the sewing machine.
c More free time for everybody so more shopping for new outfits.
d Peer pressure to buy more new clothes to keep up with trends.
3. How can you stop the ever growing fast fashion monster?
a Hope that companies will start using more environmentally friendly ways of making clothing.
b Recycle more plastic, chemicals and energy to stop the rubbish mountains in Ghana.
c Slow down the problem and start buying more cheaps clothing made in bulk.
d Think about what you buy, buy less and hold on to your clothes for longer.
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.