Temperatures in some parts of India are extremely high.
- destructive – causing a very large amount of damage
- monsoon – a wind in South Asia that blows from the south-west in summer, bringing rain, and the north-east in winter.
- drenched with sweat – completely wet with sweat
- landfill – an area where waste is dumped
- How hot is it in parts of India?
a 10 to 20 degrees Celsius
b 40 degrees Celsius and higher
c 50 degrees Celsius
d More than 60 degrees Celsius
- When are the cooling monsoon rains expected?
a In April.
b In March.
c In May and June.
d Not before June.
- March was very hot this year. It was the hottest month of March…
a in 10 years.
b for more then 20 years.
c for more than 120 years.
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.