- The essentials are the things that you absolutely need.
- Everyday items are all the things that you use every day, such as clothes, toothpaste, soap, etc.
- Donations are things (such as money, food, clothes, etc.) that people give in order to help other people or an organization.
- A van is a small kind of truck that is used for transporting goods and that is closed in on all sides.
- If someone or something springs into action they become active suddenly and very quickly.
- An appeal is a serious and urgent request for help.
1. Which items are in the boxes in Leicester? Choose all correct answers.
d tinned food
e vital signs
2. How will the boxes get to Türkiye?
a With several aid organizations.
b With special vans.
c With the British Red Cross.
d With Turkish Airlines.
3. Which items do they need more of? Choose all correct answers.
a baby products
e personal hygiene products
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.