- The Pier Head is a riverside location in the city centre of Liverpool.
- The lineup of an event is the group of people who are going to perform at it.
- If an event is non-ticketed it means don’t need tickets to go see all the shows and stuff.
- Jellyfish are sea creatures with a clear soft bodies. They can sting you.
- Submarines are ships that can travel both above and below the surface of the sea.
- A queue is a line of people or vehicles that are waiting for something.
- A fortnight (also spelled: fortnite) is a period of two weeks.
1. What are these two people talking about?
a Events in Liverpool to celebrate Eurovision and the coronation of King Charles.
b Free music events in Liverpool in the week of the Eurovision Song Contest.
c The make-over of the pierhead in Liverpool for the Eurovision Song Contest.
d The weeks of discussions about the design of the Eurovision logo.
2. What is the Eurovision slogan?
a Seeing the Colours Blue and Yellow
b The Three Graces Behind
c United by Music
d You Cannot Turn Anywhere Right Now
3. Match the event to the correct day.
|a. An all female lineup||1. Friday|
|b. Big family day on the Pier Head||2. Friday|
|c. Big parade of jellyfish and submarines||3. Friday|
|d. English National Opera performing Eurovision classics||4. Saturday|
|e. Jake Shears playing a big live gig||5. Sunday|
|f. Loads of Liverpool icons||6. Tuesday|
|g. Start of Eurovision Village||7. Wednesday|
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.