- Winter break is a vacation from classes at a school or college over Christmas and New Year.
- In the United States, the holidays is the time from November until the beginning of January during which many holidays are celebrated.
- Maybe you did not have much time to read all your favourite books. When you finally do have time, you can start to catch up on your reading.
- If you are stoked about something, you are very excited about it.
- Maybe you once learned something, then you didn’t do it for a long time. When you try to learn it again you relearn
- Name 3 or more activities the people in the video are looking forward to.
- The people wish viewers “Happy Winter Break!”. Name 2 or 3 other things they wish viewers.
- What are you looking forward to? Answer the question in writing or speaking in class.
I’m looking forward to……………
Om de antwoorden te kunnen zien, moet je zijn ingelogd. Heb je nog geen account? Meld je dan nu aan! Het is GRATIS.