Watch the video up to 1:53.
- The PM or Prime Minister is the head of the government in some countries.
- When something feels like déjà vu it feels like something that has happened many times before.
- for starters – first of all, to begin with
- The cost of living is the amount of money that people in a particular country or area need to pay for basic things such as food, clothing, and housing.
- Compared to previous Prime Ministers, what is different about Rishi Sunak? Select all the correct answers?
a Youngest PM in more than 200 years.
b First Lord to become PM since 1812.
c First Hindu to lead the United Kingdom.
d First British Asian to become PM.
e Third Prime Minister of 42 years.
- When did Rishi Sunak’s career in politics begin?
a A bit over a month ago.
b 3 months ago.
c 7 years ago.
d In 2012.
- Will Rishi Sunak have an easy job as Prime Minister?
a No, he still has to deal with his rivals Boris Johnson and Penny Mordaunt.
b No, the UK is dealing with serious economic problems.
c Yes, he can do everything he wants as Prime Minister.
d Yes, he got the job and can finally stop racing.