People from all over the world are saying hello. They are living in quarantine or some sort of lockdown. It is because of the new coronavirus.
- stressed out – very worried or afraid
- overwhelmed – feeling like you are not in control
- isolated – separate from others; all alone
- powerless – without any power (to do something, to change something)
- anxious – afraid or nervous
- hopeful – full of hope
- resilient – strong
- determined – strong and certain
- The video shows people from more than 30 countries.
Name 3 or more countries or cities that you hear.
- Name 3 or more words people use to express bad feelings.
- Name 3 or more words people use to express good feelings.
Use the following script.
Fill in the blanks with your information:
|Hello, I’m … / Hello, my name is …
I’m from ….
I feel ….
I also feel ….
I hope ….
Speak your text.
Make a video of it.