What will the world look like in 10 years?
- pollution – damage caused to water, air, or land by waste, chemicals, and other harmful stuff
- polluted – dirty and unsafe to use
- sustainable – causing little or no damage to the world around us
- environment – the air, water, and land in or on which people, animals, and plants live
- a cure – something that makes someone who is sick healthy again
- disease – an illness of people, animals, plants, etc.
- Name at least three things several of the children expect to be true in 10 years.
- Name the positive expectations some of the children have.
- What do you think: What will earth look like in 10 years?
Answer the question in writing or in a class discussion. Name at least 3 things you expect to be true in 10 years.