Where does Santa learn all the Santa things?
- to enjoy – to take pleasure in something
- to relive – to remember an experience clearly
- beard – the hair that grows on a man’s cheeks and chin
- personal hygiene – the things that you do to keep yourself clean
- toy – something a child plays with
- sleigh – a large, open vehicle that is usually pulled by a horse over snow or ice
- to drift off – to fall asleep
- Why do these guys want to be Santa?
- When was this Santa Claus school started?
- Name two or more things the Santas learn at Santa Claus school.
- Why must Santa be healthy?
- From which countries do the students at Santa Claus school come?