A week of news can be heavy going. Here are some stories to lighten the mood.
- heavy going – difficult to keep up with
- to lighten the mood – to make someone happier and less worried
- La Marseillaise – the national anthem (volkslied) of France
- crazy – very strange, foolish or unusual
- it is cancelled – it will not happen, it will not take place
- HQ – short for: headquarters (hoofdkwartier)
- mountaineer – a person who climbs mountains
- broomstick – the long handle of a brush used for cleaning the floor
- How many good news items are in the video?
- When did the French opera singer start singing from his window?
- How did people first react to the singing?
- What is Santa HQ?
- How fast can the broomstick scooters go?