cotton – cloth that is made of a soft, white material that grows on a tall plant
pollution – damage caused to water, air, or land by waste, chemicals, and other harmful stuff
to last for ages – to continue to be good for a very long time
convenient – easy to use
lazy – not liking to work hard or to be active
single-use – made to be used once only
on the flip side – on the other side; on the other hand
- Why were plastic bags originally invented?
- Where and when were plastic bags originally invented?
- Why are plastic bags part of the plastic problem today?
- About the production of plastic, paper and cotton: Which material is the worst for our planet?
- What bag should you use if you do not want te kill the planet?